Hello,
I am Jamie Lanier's mom and a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I'd love to help in fund raising for the Guatemala trip! I will donate all profits from any orders made by friends and family.
Mary Kay purchases can be made by going online to www.MaryKay.com/Corinne. They can be put on credit card or click to send personal check. I will handle mailing each order to the individual via USPS. Normally I offer free shipping with my website orders. When purchases are finalized, the tax will be added. With the orders from friends and family, after I deduct the shipping costs, I will donate the rest to the mission fund. I'll be happy to keep up with the orders and give a weekly report.
Just be sure to add a note to the order, and/or send me an email with a note to attach the order to the 'Missions Trip Fund'! Feel free to also have anyone simply call and order from me over the phone and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Blessings,
Corinne Lee
www.MaryKay.com/Corinne
770-309-2385
No comments:
Post a Comment